Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day




Today was a fun day at church as the priesthood took over the responsibilities of Sunday School, Primary and Young Women. We then were able to have a lesson with all of the women in Relief Society. It was suggested by the Stake to have a visiting teaching conference since the women would all be together, but I could not bring myself to spend the time on that when we rarely all get together. So we talked about the "roles" of womanhood. I ordered 100 rolls from the Provo Bakery. Everyone seemed to enjoy them. It was a full room. A gal from our ward sang "She" which brought be to tears even before we began so it was all downhill from there. Matt took over Sharing Time in Primary because he said "it would be easy for me to get something together because I had done it before". Thanks hun! I heard he did a really good job. Later in the afternoon we all got together at Jared's for lunch. Mom was there as well as Bryan and Yuko and their family. We ate a turkey dinner and played some kind of ball throwing game in the backyard.

1 comment:

Tricia said...

I see you got even for the picture I put up with you in it that you said you didn't like. I look like a dorkus! That was fun. I love it when we get together. Wish we could have Lori's family too!