I don't understand how it is sooooo hard to throw away junk. But everything little thing that we held he we could remember a story about, or remember when mom and dad got this or when we did this. I think we took more time reminiscing than we did packing. Also on the last day Jared went through the house and outside and video tape and narrated. He then showed and told me of all of the hard word that daddy put into th house. Even when he was sick. He knew all of the storied. It made me sad because most of that time we lived in Texas and it was just too hard to come to Arizona often. I hope Jared with write down his memories. I did take pictures of the tile dad laid down in the bathroom. He did this even while he was sick. I think he did a great job. Also the picture of the bed in the lavendar colored room is his. While he was in the hospital in March of 2007 there in Show Low. Bryan, Jared and I were down from Utah and in looking through the house we realized that dad did work in every room of that home except for his. He had left his for last so that he could finish and do things for mother. So we asked him while he was laying in his hospital room what his favorite color and he said a light purple. (This was his mother's favorite color) So we painted his room light purple. He was only able to enjoy it for a few weeks, but I think that it touched his heart.
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment