Wednesday, August 20, 2008

First Day of 9th Grade

This is Samantha's first day of 9th grade. Can you believe that she conned Kylee to get up at 5:30 a.m. to curl her hair like this, crazy! I told Kylee she needs to start charging Samantha. Kylee's first day of school was yesterday and I forgot my camera so I will take a picture of her tomorrow.

Samantha made the sophomore volleyball team and this is the bag that she has to carry to school every day. She has practice from 3-5:00. She was really excited. They 3 days of 4 hour practices in which they made cuts every day. She was finally one of the 12 girls left standing. She is really excited.

3 comments:

Lori Ashton said...

That's awesome Samantha. I am so excited for your volleyball. Your hair looks so cute too!! And Kodi likes your binder!

porterjule said...

Hey Porter cousins,
I just found your blog from amanda's. Just wanted to tell you all how much fun we had with you in Utah. I loved getting to know you and your girls better. Thanks again for giving my niece a lift. You family is amazing!!!
-Julie and Jason

Ashton said...

no way Samantha is a Freshman. wow i still cant believe how fast everything feels like its moving lately. million miles an hour all the time.