He developed a chart that you can plug in the storage you have to see how many months you could survive. I really wondered. But with the basics, wheat, beans, rice and that we have well over six months. Now my goal is the pictures above. The 3 month worth of food you would really eat. Ya know, cake and muffin mix, spagettos, pasta . . . . . . Matt is pushing for a new gun and ammo which he thinks goes along with being prepared especially because there is a gun show in Salt Lake this coming weekend. I think he is just wanting to get out bottling hamburger. We are striving to get our house in order amongst the worries of the world. A friend shared with me this quote from President Packer (no it is not from the talk of his recently swirling around) "When people are able but unwilling to take care of themselves we are responsible to employ the dictum of the Lord that the idler shall not eat the bread of the laborer". I have been known to be an idler over the years, but hopefully have turned into the laborer in order to care for my family.
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You've got your own grocery store. I am so jealous!!
Post a Comment