Sunday, September 20, 2009

Been Busy

So not like I have all this extra time but I
wanted to do something nice for the gal that
helped sew Samantha's skirt. A friend had
given me a pattern for this easy (sew
four straight lines) to make table
runners for all the different holidays.
Now everyone knows that I cannot
sew but this was so easy and I think that
they turned out pretty cute. I am
actually really proud of myself.
Fall, Halloween and Christmas!
Anyone can do this, remember I am the
woman who stapled on the merit badges
to the sash----my poor boys!

2 comments:

Kirs:) said...

What adorable gifts! She will love these:))

Kirs:) said...

Oh and by the way, thanks for the tip on the merit badges, I have an entire box filled with the boys that I have to attach to the sash before their court of honor! I was thinking spray glue but I love the staple idea:)))