Utah is beautiful in the fall!
pictures of her. So she took a few of me to check out the
light and background and I thought it turn out pretty good.
I do not like pictures taken of myself but after helping out with a
funeral of a sister in my ward a few weeks go and looking at all of the
photos she was in and happy memories of her life I realized that I need
to take more pictures so that my children and family and friends
will know I was there and took part in all the fun
times. I vowed from that day I would try and be better even
though it is way out of my comfort zone because no one
really likes the way they look because we can always
"look better". I have resolved that this is the best
you are going to get and time is slipping away from me!


No comments:
Post a Comment