Kylee was able to give Samantha flowers and a nice quilt from the team for her Senior year.
It was a very nice guesture on the part of all of the girls!
Hopefully she is on her way to BYU-Idaho. Elementary eductions for her!
It was a great night. So proud. A few nights later they had the volleyball
banquet in which they honored the girls. Samantha had high academics with 3.65 GPA and Kylee with 3.98 GPA They both received cerficates. Samantha was awarded MVP for the
Varsity. Kylee received Offensive Play for the sophmore. So proud of both. Sad it is
over. Now on to basketball for Kylee. Samantha will just work and apply for school.
They are however trying to recruit her for track or cross country which she is considering. We shall see.

1 comment:
I was just showing Justin Samantha's picture the other day and telling him how they were the same age. I can not believe they are both headed of to college next year:( It happens way to fast!!!
She will LOVE BYU-I, Katie has really loved going there:)
Post a Comment