Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Samantha


Okay, this is my girly girl. She was such a little brut when she was little because she wanted to grow up to be a "big brother". Having two older brothers she can wrestle, fight, play ball and hold her own. Since she turned I would say when she turned 13 she has become more of a girl even more than I was when I was her age. She loves to clothing shop or just shop in general which she definately did not get from me. She loves to act, sing, play the piano and play volleyball. She is in the 8th grade this year and is the biggest goof which makes her loved by all, especially her family. It seems that she spends most of her free time babysitting, but it certainly keeps her in the money for that shopping she loves. Samantha will be getting her braces off in May in preparation for High School next year, watch out boys!

No comments: